We are looking for UI/UX designer to join our team. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Experience in Motion Graphics is a plus.
- Must have experience in Figma/Adobe XD/Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in image processing/manipulation
- Experience in modern design techniques/trends
- Design web pages on given specifications and also create graphics/illustrations/banners as per requirements
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- EID Bonus
- Overtime allowance
- Yearly Company Tour
- Yearly Salary Review
- Work with a good and experienced group of Team Members!
- 5 workdays and 2 days weekend (sat-sun)
To apply, please use the following form.