CreativePeoples is looking for an SEO/SEM specialist to join the growing team. The ideal candidate will analyze, review, and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This candidate will be able to implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- EID Bonus
- Overtime allowance
- Yearly Company Tour
- Yearly Salary Review
- Work with a good and experienced group of Team Members!
- 5 workdays and 2 days weekend (sat-sun)
To apply, please use the following form.