The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. He/she will play with illustrations, colors, shapes, fonts, and lines to create a variety of possible logos and other visual elements on signage, packaging, promotional materials, websites, business cards, stationery, and more.
- Design or redesign an identity for a product, service, or organization
- Create visual identities (logos, colors, fonts), print media, out-of-home-media, packaging, online campaigns, websites, applications, and much more
- Developing ideas and strategies that show insight and innovation
- Researching clients and their commercial environment, objectives, and the subjects at hand
- Contributing to pitches, new business, and farming efforts
- Design social media banners for different marketing campaigns
- Strong Portfolio of work
- High taste level and eye for design
- If you have the right skills, we don’t care if you are a graduate or not.
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience with a variety of image creation, manipulation techniques applied to identity, and broad creative solutions from 2D to 3D
Skills Required: Logo Design, Brand Design, Stationery Design
- EID Bonus
- Overtime allowance
- Yearly Company Tour
- Yearly Salary Review
- Work with a good and experienced group of Team Members!
- 5 workdays and 2 days weekend (sat-sun)
To apply, please use the following form.